Degnan successfully completed the Edgecliff Station upgrade, as part of the Transport Access Program (TAP), a NSW Government initiative to provide a better experience for public transport customers by delivering accessible, modern, secure and integrated transport infrastructure.
The upgrade included:
- Two new lifts to provide complete access to the train platforms and bus interchange
- Four upgraded escalators between the train platforms and concourse
- Relocated ticket gates to improve customer flow
- New accessible ramp and stairs, kiss and ride zone and bicycle racks on New McLean Street
- Extended bus canopy to provide greater weather protection
- The introduction of pedestrian crossings in the bus interchange to improve pedestrian access and safety