Fairy Meadow Station Upgrade forms part of the Transport Access Program (TAP), a NSW Government initiative to provide a better experience for public transport customers by delivering accessible, modern, secure and integrated transport infrastructure.
Works will include:
· Two lift shaft, that connects Elliotts Rd with Platform 1, Platform 2 and Carpark.
· Two lifts, inside the constructed lift shafts.
· Two square thru lift at Elliotts Rd to connect with Platform 1, Platform 2 and Carpark.
· Two step ramps that connect the new lift landing with their respective platforms.
· An Accessible Carpark
· A Kiss n Ride Area
· An Accessible ramp to Carpark
· Two Family Accessible Toilet (FAT)
· Two Unisex Ambulant toilet.
· A Kerb ramp to FAT due to suspended slab
· Upgrade of existing signalling, CCTV and Electrical systems