The Station Refresh Program involves upgrading NSW train stations, bringing customers cleaner, safer and more functional facilities.
The works include:
- Improvements to station security, with improved lighting and additional help points where needed
- Deep clean, painting and refresh of customer toilet facilities
- New water bubblers, new seating, additional bins
- Removal of redundant equipment and general de-cluttering
- Improved landscaping
- Pigeon proofing to ensure general cleanliness around stations
The ongoing program has seen the transformation of many train stations across NSW. Degnan have so far completed more than 15 stations and continue to work with Sydney Trains on the Station Refresh Program.