Degnan is looking for a Melbourne based Project Administrator for the Bulla Spoils Facility Project Management project.
The primary purpose of this position is to handle the administrative functions of the projects and programs and to oversee the project’s daily functions to ensure deadlines and compliance requirements are met.
This role involves, but is not limited to:
- Ordering of supplies and assisting with office setup with the new office.
- Assist with project admin and procurement.
- Supporting the scoping, development and coordination of project deliverables, focusing on achieving successful delivery of program timelines identified in business plans and objectives for the Bulla Team.
- Prepare information content for the program of work including communication, briefings, correspondence and documentation for a wide range of stakeholders, including affected staff, to support the introduction of Bulla.
- Review works schedule and assist in identifying and addressing safety hazards. This includes preparing and updating project documentation such as incident reports, hazard logs and risk analysis documentation.
What you’ll need to succeed
- Team player with a can do attitude, exceptional communication, leadership and time management skills
- Previous experience within a project or contracts admin role (within the civil or construction sector
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong computer literacy skills
- Available for an immediate start
If you enjoy the challenge of complex projects, take pride in your work and, want to work in a fast-paced environment, we would like to hear from you.
No agency submissions will be accepted
Degnan is an equal opportunity employer and we champion diversity; we encourage Aboriginal, Torres Strait Islanders, and people of all backgrounds to apply.