The Mittagong Station Upgrade forms part of the Transport Access Program (TAP), a NSW Government initiative to provide a better experience for public transport customers by delivering accessible, modern, secure and integrated transport infrastructure.
· Installation of two lifts, one at each end of the existing footbridge
· Installation of a new family accessible toilet and ambulant toilets
· Provision of a formal bus stop, compliant accessible car spaces and a kiss and ride space
· Upgrading existing footbridge stairs with new compliant hand-railing, tactile ground surface indicators (TGSI) and nosing
· Installation of wayfinding signage and CCTV